MileUp™ Madness 7 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:MileUp™ Madness7 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in their state at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license. Employees of Agero Administrative Service Corp., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Agero Customer Services, Inc., One Cabot Road, Medford, MA 02155. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Timing:The Sweepstakes begins onDecember 28, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) and is comprised of nine (9) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) as set forth in the table below.
|Entry Period||Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET||End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET||Mail-in Entry Postmarked by Date||Mail-in Entry Received by Date||Approximate Drawing Date|
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Mobile App Method of Entry: Download or use the free MileUp™ mobile app (“App”) and earn points as described in the App’s terms and conditions: https://mileup.ai/terms-and-conditions/. Then follow the links and instructions in the App to (1) complete a registration form, including your full name, valid email address and phone number and (2) redeem two hundred fifty (250) points to get one (1) Sweepstakes entry for the applicable Weekly Entry Period.
- Mail-in Alternate Method of Entry: To receive an entry for any Weekly Entry Period without downloading the App or earning any points, hand print your name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, valid email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “MileUp Madness 7 Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5996, Department 834531, Kalamazoo, MI 49003. You must label the outside of your envelope with the Entry Period selected. You will receive one (1) entry into the drawing for the Entry Period identified on each envelope timely received. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked and received by the dates outlined in the table in Section 3. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter up to five (5) times per Weekly Entry Period for a total of forty-five (45) entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawings:Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period on or around the dates outlined in the table in Section 3. Non-winning entries will not be included in drawings for subsequent Weekly Entry Periods. The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her Prize. If a potential winner of any Prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
EIGHTEEN (18) WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES (TWO (2) AWARDED EACH WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD): One (1) $2,500 check. ARV: $2,500.
For all prizes: All Prizes will be delivered to winners via mail. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Weekly Entry Period Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Limit: one (1) Weekly Entry Period Prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $45,000.
The value of a Prize will be taxable to the winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners that win $600 or more in Prizes will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, as required under IRS rules and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS. The total value of the Prize awarded to winner and reported to winner on Form 1099 will not be reduced if winner decides not to utilize the entire Prize awarded to winner. Winners must contact their own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes.
- Release:By receipt of anyPrize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Agero Administrative Service Corp., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, liability, or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, or liability for any taxes and fees, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability:The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes:Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awardedshall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List:For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2AzFYDI. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Twitter, Inc., Apple, Inc., Google Inc., or their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Third Parties”). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and the Administrator and not any of the Third Parties. You hereby release, to the full extent permitted by law, the Third Parties from all liability related to the Sweepstakes. Questions and comments regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor and the Administrator and not to the Third Parties.